2012 Asian Film Festival of Dallas - Love Fiction
July 13, 2012
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$7 - $10
Joo-wol is a novelist and part-time bartender who can’t get his second book started due to a lengthy case of writer’s block. While attending a Berlin trade show with his publisher, he meets Hee-jin, a beautiful film distributor, and he immediately falls for her. Once back in Seoul they start dating, and soon Hee-jin becomes his muse as he creates a detective story with a curiously familiar character. But soon her past and previous relationships bear down on him. What does a writer in love do? Save the relationship or finish his book?
The AFFD is proud to present the Dallas Premiere of LOVE FICTION.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Mint: $7 Passion Carnival, $7 Ultimate Limedrop
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4.25 imports / $4 craft beers / $2.75 Shiner Bock drafts / $3 wells / $4 call cocktails / $5 call martinis / $4 select wines
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: