Opening Reception: Sheet/Rock
July 14, 2012
to 10 PM
800 Exposition Avenue , Dallas, TX
CentralTrak presents the collaborative installation, SHEET/ROCK.
Cassandra Emswiler (CentralTrak and UTD Alum) and Sally Glass (In-coming CentralTrak resident) exhibit found and altered objects, videos, sculpture and photographs. Transferring both their individual studio practices and their longtime correspondences onto the planes of multiple sheetrock tabletops, the artists pull the gallery walls down into a haptic space.
SHEET/ROCK will act as a culmination of the creative feedback loop of ideas, photography and friendship the two have shared over the past year.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 flavored margaritas, $4.50 mojitos, $4.50 wells
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- Adair's Saloon: $7 pitchers
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu