Community Meeting on Housing for Cognitively Disabled
in the Ogden Fellowship Hall
July 15, 2012
to 5 PM
503 North Central Expressway , Richardson, TX
Find out about the actions Community for Permanent Supported Housing (CPSH) is taking and what you can do to bring more housing options to people living with intellectual and developmental disabilities in North Texas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $5 Jack & Coke
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Rocky's Bar & Grill: $1 off all liquor, $2.50 domestics, $2 longnecks
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $1 off drafts, $1 off margaritas, $1 off hurricanes / $4.95 cold boiled shrimp
- Wizards Sports Cafe: $2 drafts / $3 wells / $6 Gentleman Jack
See more events classified as:
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?
- Richardson’s Wildflower fest announces nostalgic lineup including Gretchen Wilson and Toadies
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area