Book Signing: Marcus Samuelsson
July 17, 2012
Don't miss this chance to get your signed copy of this inspiring memoir written by the winner of Top Chef: Master and the James Beard Award winning chef of Red Rooster, Harlem.
$20, includes one copy of Yes, Chef and insures that your book wille autographed by Marcus Samuelsson. Copies of his cookbooks will be available for sale.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant: $3.25 house margaritas
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $1 pints
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records