July 19, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Saturday, March 30, at 2:30 p.m. - Tickets are $10 in honor of the 100th performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 margaritas (frozen or on the rocks)
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed