2012 Asian Film Festival of Dallas - Guns N’ Roses
July 19, 2012
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$7 - $10
A fast-paced heist film set against the very dark historical backdrop of Japanese-occupied Manchuria, GUNS N’ ROSES follows Xiao Dongbai, a quick-witted con man who is willing to swap allegiances as soon as he realizes who can do him the most harm. Imprisoned with a revolutionary who knows the details of an impending gold shipment, Xiao is soon released and becomes very popular with the rebels who want that gold for their own cause. Soon, impenetrable bank vaults and questionable love interests are the least of Xiao’s worries.
The AFFD is proud to present the Southwest Premiere of GUNS N’ ROSES.
If you are a fan of TAZZA: THE HIGH ROLLERS or crazy crime caper movies then you will love GUNS N’ ROSES.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2.50 domestic drafts
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Sfuzzi: $1 off all drinks, half-price pizza
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park