Artist Talk: Omer Fast
in the C3 Theater
July 19, 2012
Omer Fast is among the most compelling and sophisticated video artists of his generation. His 2007 work The Casting was featured in the 2008 Whitney Biennial, and his recent film 5000 Feet is the Best was shown at the 2011 Venice Biennale. Join Fast as he discusses his work, including 5000 Feet is the Best recently installed at the Dallas Museum of Art.
Included in general admission to the Museum. Reserve your seat online or by phone at 214-922-1818.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Mattito's: $3 domestics / $3 imports / $4 margaritas / $4-5 select wines / $4 sangria / $5 Rumba Ritas
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu