Jester King Beer Dinner
July 19, 2012
777 Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
Meet and greet reception at 6:30pm
Chef’s Selection of Passed Canapes / Le Petit Prince, Organic Farmhouse Table Beer
Meyer Lemon Scented King Salmon - crispy whole grain bread, marinated calamari, heirloom carrots and cucumber / Drink’in the Sunbelt, Organic Hoppy Wheat Beer
House Cured Bresola - aged parmesan and wild arugula / Noble King, Organic Hoppy Farmhouse Ale
Cannelini Bean Soup - smoked char roe, rye croutons and browned butter / WytchMaker, Organic Farmhouse Rye India Pale Ale
Greek Yogurt Sorbet - citrus compote / Bonnie the Rare, Organic Berliner Weisse
Ras el Hanout Spiced Maine Diver Scallop - summer squash and curried cauliflower / Mad Meg, Organic Farmhouse Provision Ale
Miso Glazed Sablefish - mango-scallion risotto and charred shishito peppers / Boxer’s Revenge, Organic Barrel-Aged Wild Ale
Black Metal Braised Veal Cheek - Brazos Valley polenta and summer root vegetables / Black Metal, Farmhouse Imperial Stout
Chipotle–Chocolate Pudding Cake - oatmeal ice cream, Vietnamese coffee emulsion and candied lemon / Beer Geek Rodeo, Weasel Rodeo, Whiskey Barrel Rodeo
$95/person plus tax and gratuity
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs