Tenacious D / The Sights
July 20, 2012
1135 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Tenacious D is touring in support of their new album Rize of the Fenix. Their first studio album in six years, Rize of the Fenix is the follow-up to 2006’s gold The Pick of Destiny and 2001’s platinum debut album Tenacious D.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday