2012 Summer Chefs Cooking Class Series: Mark McDaniel
July 21, 2012
to 1 PM
1010 South Pearl Street , Dallas, TX
$25 - $30
The American Institute of Wine and Food Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter hosts Saturday cooking classes with local chefs showing how to use local produce. Admission is $25 per class in advance, $30 per class at the door, or $110 for the whole series
July 21, Chef Mark McDaniel, ReMARKable Affairs Cafe, Theme: "The Thrill of the Grill"
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon for only $1.50
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Press Box Grill: $1 off all draft beers
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair