El Greco: Christ Driving the Traders from the Temple
July 22, 2012
Paired art-historical documentaries feature European masters from different periods, introducing their lives and significant achievements through narration, expert interviews, and beautiful photography. Admission is free. No reservations required.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- The Pour House: $12 domestic buckets / $15 Mexican buckets / $3 wells / $4 chill shots / $5.50 Beeritas
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards