Conversations with God and Other Women I’ve Known
Part of the Festival of Independent Theatres
July 22, 2012
By Beverly Daniel
Part small-town Southern comedy, part compelling emotional character study; three Texas women, each very different from the other, are inspired by the movie and book Eat, Pray, Love to examine their own religious beliefs and to share a spiritual journey culminating in a wild adventure to New York City.
Directed by Carl Savering. CAST: Angela Wilson, Connie Gold Parry, Lisa Hassler, and Beverly Daniel.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens
- Photos: Practically skip a stone on White Rock Lake from this mid-century modern's in-home spa