Levi & Company
Sunday jazz brunch
July 22, 2012
to 4 PM
15207 Addison Road , Addison, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $2 drafts, $2 domestics
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously