Sharky Sundays: Shark Stewards Texas
July 22, 2012
to 3 PM
3535 Grand Avenue , Dallas, TX
$7 - $10
Learn about sharks, wildlife, engineering, conservation and underwater worlds.
July 22, 2012 – Shark Stewards Texas, the local chapter of the non-profit shark conservation organization based in San Francisco, will teach visitors about shark finning and how to stop it through a fun, hands-on learning activity. Make your very own shark-tooth necklace to show your support for sharks! Visitors will also learn about the work of Shark Stewards Texas and how to adopt their very own shark.
Sharky Sundays are FREE for MNS members and included with the cost of general exhibits admission for non-members.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records