Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
July 26, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $55
Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice’s (Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita) Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat was originally produced as a 20-minute cantata for a private school in London and made its Broadway debut in 1982. This musical of Biblical proportions tells the story of Joseph and his coat of many colors from the Book of Genesis. Its family-friendly themes and high-energy music and lyrics have made the musical a world-wide hit. It will be the first time that Dallas Theater center has produced this musical.
The Pay-What-You-Can performance of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat will be Friday, June 22 at 8 p.m. PWYC tickets will be available for purchase online the week of the performance at www.DallasTheaterCenter.org and at the Dee and Charles Wyly Box Office on Friday, June 22 at 5:30 p.m. Pay-What-You-Can allows patrons the opportunity to purchase ANY seat in the house for ANY amount they choose. For as little as a penny, theatergoers can see world-class live theater created by Dallas Theater Center for North Texas residents.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: