July 26, 2012
to 8 PM
3710 Rawlins Street , Dallas, TX
The Grand Opening event will be held on Thursday, July 26 from 6-8 pm, and will be open to the public, but by RSVP only. Guests can RSVP at email@example.com
Hors d'oeuvres and cocktails will be served.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- DISH: $4 premium mixed drinks, $2 off specialty cocktails and half-priced flatbreads.
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 well drinks
- The Mint: $7 Mango Martini, $7 Honey Lime Soda
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million