July 26, 2012
2901 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Courses include Bordeaux Picnic Plate; Texas Pea Cassoulet, Caramelized Navarro Shallots, Duck Confit; Slow Roasted Quail en Crouté, mixed field mushrooms, Chefs Garden herbs and finally a Toasted Pecan Pot de Crème. Cost is $50 per person and guests can BYOB (bottle service provided).
Check-in begins at 6:30 p.m. with dinner served at 7 p.m. Cost is $50 per person, exclusive of gratuity. For reservations, email ChefRB@me.com or call 214-707-6986. My Private Chef is located at 2901 Elm Street, self-parking available.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday