July 28, 2012
to 4 PM
3333 Camp Bowie Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
Free afternoon events for participants of all ages feature creative art-making activities and live performances inspired by artworks on view. No reservations necessary; admission to special exhibitions is free during the events.
Discover the ancient Japanese festival tradition where children record their wishes on beautiful paper decorations during the seventh-month celebration of Tanabata. Along with children's films and enchanting folktales, activities will highlight artworks in the Kimbell's Asian art collection.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs