July 28, 2012
to 10 PM
1515 South Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Cedars Food Park at Dallas Heritage Village will hold a grand opening bash, Saturday, July 28, from 5 to 10 p.m., to launch Dallas’ first food truck venue in a park setting. The event will feature 18 of Dallas’ best gourmet food trucks, live entertainment, and beer and wine from local establishments. Admission is free. Food prices range from $2-$9, with a portion of the proceeds going to Dallas Heritage Village.
Featured food trucks include: The Butcher’s Son, Café Con Leche, Cajun Tailgators, Crazy Fish, Coolhaus, Enticed, 4 Seasons, Free Wheel’n Café, Gandolfo’s, Good Karma Kitchen, Jack’s Chowhound, Nammi, Rock N Roll Taco, Rockin’ Ricks, Rockstar Bakeshop, Ruthie’s Rolling Cafe, Ssahm BBQ and Three Lions. The Park will showcase a variety of local gourmet mobile food trucks and trailers, serving a wide range of food including street tacos, gourmet sliders, vegan and gluten-free dishes, deserts, ba’hn mi sandwiches, classic Italian, BBQ and sushi. Parking is plentiful and free at Dallas Heritage Village.
More details on the Food Park can be found at www.cedarsfoodpark.com
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Memorial service for Dallas guitarist Mike Scaccia is Sunday
- St. Paddy's Pickle Parade in Mansfield lacked one tiny thing: a pickle
- Theater review: It's a Wonderful Life at Theatre Arlington
- A male Cocker Spaniel mix is missing in the Arlington area
- Audio: Adell Campbell discusses Mansfield cultural events