Biggest Shaving Cream Pie Fight on Earth
July 31, 2012
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents Fully Charged! is arriving in DFW in record-setting fashion. In honor of International Clown Week, The Greatest Show On Earth invites Dallas/Fort Worth to take part in a Guinness World Records attempt for the largest shaving cream pie fight ever held. The largest shaving cream pie fight is a new record category and has a minimum requirement of 684 participants. This event will also raise awareness and generate funds for the Funnyatrics Clown Program at Children’s Medical Center and Lewisville Life and Fire Safety Clowns.
To participate in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Biggest Shaving Cream Pie Fight On Earth, there is no required registration fee. In addition to participating in an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, all participants will receive a Certificate of Participation and souvenir premium item.
Pie Fight participants must be 12-years-old or older. Although the actual pie fighting experience is for 12+, there will be other fun activities for Children of All Ages including performances by the world famous Ringling Bros. Clown Alley, face painting, circus games, and more.
On event day, all participants will be required to sign a waiver.
6:00 p.m. Check-In and Event Day Registration
7:30 p.m. Pie Fight festivities begin.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair