Deep Ellum Brewing Company Launch Party
July 31, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
We at Deep Ellum Brewing Company are launching a new seasonal beer at the end of July and are celebrating with our friends at The Common Table. Come join us for an evening of beers and cheers.
The beer is called Wealth and Taste, and local musicians will perform songs by The Rolling Stones.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reins as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed