The Marriage of Figaro
June 1, 2012
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$18 - $150
After three years of marriage, Count Almaviva is just plain bored. So he revives an age-old tradition that will give him first dibs on his wife's servant girl on her wedding night. Never mind that the lovely bride-to-be, Susanna, is engaged to his faithful servant, Figaro—of Barber of Seville fame—who, incidentally, helped Almaviva win the Countess' hand! Pride comes before a fall…and Figaro, Susanna, and the Countess are ready and willing to give the Count a nudge. You'll be captivated by this charming production featuring Mozart's effervescent melodies and an ensemble cast of stars on the rise.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs