The Gypsy Hideout
June 1, 2012
2626 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $5 draft beers / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"