June 2, 2012
What secrets do we keep to spare the ones we love? In Jake Heggie's touching chamber opera, aging Broadway star Madeline and her adult children, Charlie and Bea, brave the depths of memory, love, and resentment. Maddy's career took her away from her children after their father died in a tragic accident. Now grown and facing heartaches of their own, they shun her and idolize the father they barely knew. The acclaimed composer of Dead Man Walking and Moby-Dick chronicles a family's achingly human struggle to love each other despite disappointment and conflict.
Contains adult content
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Pour House: $2 domestics / $2 wells / $3 imports / $4 house wine
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards