PUBlic Knowledge: Venus in Greek Mythology
June 5, 2012
3017 Morton Street , Fort Worth, TX
Featuring Dr. Charles Chaisson, Professor of Philosophy & Humanities, UTA
This event is preceded by the Free Venus Transit Viewing
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Captain Morgan, $3 Crown Royal, $4 Jager Bombs
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- The Pour House: $1 Mimosas & Poinsettias / $2 MANmosas & MANsettias
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs