Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw / Grace Potter & The Nocturnals / Jake Owen
Brothers of the Sun Tour
June 9, 2012
Read more about the event here.
Brothers of the Sun will be the first time in 10 years that Chesney and McGraw have hit the road together.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Olenjack's Grille: $2.50 domestic beers (Coors Light, Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite & Rolling Rock) & wells, $5 house white & red wine
- Candlelite Inn: $3 margaritas, $1 drafts / $1 off appetizers
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Happy dads meet cheerleaders, former Cowboys players at Father's Day on the Field
- Show off your survival skills at The Amazing Race casting call Saturday in Arlington
- Concert review: Red-hot Taylor Swift enthralled her admirers at Cowboys Stadium
- Texas SkyScreamer opens May 25 at Six Flags Over Texas
- Free music fest in Arlington features Polyphonic Spree, Sarah Jaffe Memorial Day weekend