Razzle Dazzle Dallas: Saturday Night Street Festival
June 9, 2012
3912 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Razzle Dazzle Dallas' the signature event of the weekend is a Street Festival on Cedar Springs Road between Reagan and Knight Streets. Cedar Springs Road will close at 4:00 pm and the Festival time is 7:00 pm to Midnight and this event is Free to the Public. You must be 18 and up to enter the festival grounds. You must 21 and up to consume any alcoholic beverages. IDs will be required for all liquor purchases or consumption.
The street will be filled with Vendor and Community Organization booths featuring information, artist and vendor sales, carnival games, raffles, food, beer, giveaways and entertainment.
There will be 2 main stages on the street.
On The Round Up Saloon Main Stage (near the intersection of Cedar Springs and Reagan St,) - in front of the Round Up Saloon, dance to the 80's classics by Dallas DJ/VJ Mickey Briggs from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Then, the incredible M-80's Band will take the stage singing the hits from the 80's. Dance in the street to the great sounds from that fun era.
Caven Enterprises Community Performance Stage in front of Sue Ellen's nightclub on Throckmorton Street. Enjoy a full night of live entertainment from some of best Dallas has to offer hosted by Patti La Plae Safe. The line up includes girl bands, drag queens, live entertainment, hot DJ music and more!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Good Eats Grill: $0.99 shiners
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4.25 imports / $4 craft beers / $2.75 Shiner Bock drafts / $3 wells / $4 call cocktails / $5 call martinis / $4 select wines
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday