Soul Food Festival 2012
June 16, 2012
The Soul Food Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families and friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, fellowship and live national award winning entertainment. The Soul Food Festival features The Whispers, Morris Day and the Time, Tevin Campbell, Ginuwine, Chrisette Michele, Jagged Edge, and Eldredge Jackson.
General admission tickets are $25. Preferred viewing costs $35. VIP is $60. For general admission and preferred viewing, bring your own lawn chairs.
Gates open at 6 p.m. The show starts at 8 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Backstreet's back: See the boy band at Verizon Theatre August 30
- Video: Insider tips for partying at the Byron Nelson Pavilion
- Barenaked Ladies, Ben Folds Five, and Guster serve up slice of nostalgia June 17
- Concert review: Diana Krall at Verizon Theatre goes retro, but with a fresh touch
- Mike Nesmith rejoins the Monkees at Verizon Theatre August 2