Family Past Times: Happy Birthday, Nip and Tuck are Sweet 16
June 17, 2012
to 4 PM
1515 South Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $9
Join us for our favorite donkey’s birthday celebration, we will be making party favors and decorating their ride.
Kids free. Adults: $9, Seniors: $7
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff