Father’s Day Dinner
June 17, 2012
to 3 PM
1001 West Royal Lane , Irving, TX
$6 - $18
This Father’s Day The Loft Restaurant & Lounge at NYLO Dallas/Las Colinas has tailored their menu and specials to meet the needs of Fathers everywhere. Dad will love the all you can eat barbeque, $3 domestic beers and $3 select import beer. Barbeque options include smoked sausage, pork ribs, brisket, chicken, hotdogs and hamburgers. The choice of sides will include fingerling potato salad, Boracho beans, Cole slaw and cornbread or biscuits. Prices are $18 for adults, $6 for children ages 4-11 and free for children under 4. For reservations, please call (972) 373-8900.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Red Hot & Blue: $2.50 wells, $3 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- NYLO Dallas Las Colinas: $3 Domestic Beers, $4 Import Beers, $5 Well Drinks, $6 Wine of the Month by the glass, 25% off a bottle of wine with order of two entrees
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestics, $3 wells, $3 margaritas
- Champps Americana: $1 off everything except bottled beers, bottles of wine, and big mug beers
- The Blue Fish: $1 small house sake (hot or cold)
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Photos: Browse the wild and weird costumes at Irving's 2013 Sci-Fi Expo
- Photos: Tested by fire, ZestFest2013 sparked it up in Irving
- Photos: Ogle but don't eat the Chocolate Christmas Village at the Four Seasons
- 7 things you probably didn't know about Twinkies, an American icon