Father’s Day Brunch
June 17, 2012
to 4 PM
8200 Dallas Parkway , Plano, TX
$6.95 - $18.95
Blue Mesa is having its famous Father's Day buffet champagne brunch on June 17 at all DFW Blue Mesa Grill locations and June 16 at the Plano location only. The buffet includes a huge variety of items, many which are featured in made-to-order chef stations. Price includes champagne, Mimosas, coffee, tea or soft drinks.
Some Items on Our Menu: Rainbow Chips, Fire Roasted Salsa, fresh made Guacamole, Chicken & Mushroom Enchiladas with Chipotle Cream Sauce, Blue Corn Cheese Enchiladas with Three Chile Red Sauce, Grilled Chicken & Steak Fajitas, Adobe Pie, Carving Station - Glazed Ham / Roast BBQ Ranchera Brisket / Roast Turkey, Taco Bar – Tomatillo Chicken / Almond Shredded Pork/ Carnitas, Red Chile Salmon, Omelet Bar – large assortment of fillings, Salads - Southwestern Caesar/ Spinach/ Pasta Salad, Belgian Waffles with Fresh Fruit , Huevos Rancheros, Eggs Benedict, Migas, Grilled Sausage, Homemade condiments (Jalapeno Relish, Pico de Gallo, Roasted Corn Relish, Mango Relish), Desserts (Homemade Chocolate Chip-Pecan Cookies, Classic Flan, Fresh Fruit, Cinnamon Churros, Fruit Cobbler), Agua Fresca, Juices, Coffee & Tea.
Brunch is $18.95 per person (includes champagne, Mimosas, coffee, tea or soft drinks). Children 6-10 years are $6.95, and children 5 and under are free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Blue Mesa Grill: free quesadilla bar
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1.99 domestic drafts, $1 off all liquor, $3.50 mojis
- Jasper's: $5 specially selected wines by the glass, $5 Big Daddy Martini
- Blue Mesa Grill: $4.25 house margaritas, $2 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they run out)
- UPDATED: Police located missing 20-year-old Frisco woman
- Restaurant review: Kenny's Smoke House takes a refined approach to barbecue
- DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy
- Photos: Get more bang for your buck in this "cozy" Frisco abode
- Restaurant review: Whiskey Cake's stand out menu item holds true to the name