Father’s Day Dinner
June 17, 2012
to 9 PM
4300 Belt Line Road , Addison, TX
$38.50 - $48.50
Fogo de Chão is taking reservations for both lunch and dinner this Father’s Day, June 17. Guests will enjoy 15 cuts of fire-roasted meat, sliced and served tableside by traditional Gaucho chefs, as well as a variety of Brazilian side dishes including crispy polenta, carmelized bananas and garlic mashed potatoes. The prix fixe menu also features Fogo de Chão’s gourmet salad and sides bar with over 30 items to choose from, including Brazilian hearts of palm, sundried tomatoes and jumbo asparagus. Finish off the meal with Fogo de Chão’s signature Papaya Cream dessert.
Lunch: 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., $38.50
Dinner: 4 p.m. until 9 p.m., $48.50
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $5 party pitchers / $2 shot specials
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2 Miller Lite
- Humperdink's: $3 pints / $4.25 mugs / $5.25 goblets / $3.50 Coors Light, Bud Light & Miller Lite bottles / $1 off house wines, wells & Crown & Down Calls
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie