Jason Terry Foundation Father Daughter Ball
June 17, 2012
to 9 PM
500 Crescent Court , Dallas, TX
$200 - $275
Jason Terry Foundation Inc. is holding our first annual Father/Daughter Ball, "A Royal Affair", on June 17, 2012 from 5pm-9pm, at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. This will be an evening to highlight and foster the importance of the father/daughter relationship. We will provide dinner, dancing, individual photos, and a chance to win prizes throughout the evening.
Every girl is a princess in her father's eyes, and this night should be an evening to remember for every royal guest in attendance, for years to come.
Proceeds from this benefit will continue to help provide scholarships to well-deserving high school seniors, provided by the Jason Terry Foundation Inc., H.O.O.D (helping others obtain dreams) Scholarship program.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday