Father’s Day Dinner
June 17, 2012
to 7 PM
1722 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Enjoy Fedora’s classic northern Italian cuisine with a special menu created with Dad in mind, including Zuppa di porrie e bietolen (a hearty leek and swiss chard soup) Bricole (a roulade of beef stuffed with prosciutto, basil and fresh mozzarella braised in a cabernet sauce) and Bourbon Panna Cotta with balsamic figs and toasted coconut. Reservations are available from 11 am to 7 pm.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"