June 19, 2012
404 East Pipeline Road , Hurst, TX
$9 - $18
When eight people (Noah, his wife, three sons, and their three wives) arrive on THE ARK, singing a welcome to the animals, a very human family story unfolds. Rigid fathers, self-absorbed husbands, neglected wives, rebellious sons are all on hand. THE ARK is a tightly woven story with haunting lyrics and diverting music inspired by such genres as rock, blues, honky-tonk, and gospel. There are hilarious, as well as poignant moments.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford pulls out a good ol' English farce with Charley's Aunt