Top Chef Dinner: Kevin Sbraga
June 19, 2012
3232 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
Executive Chef Tiffany Derry is shaking things up at Private|Social this summer by rolling out a celebrity chef dinner series. Each month this summer, Tiffany will be co-hosting a celebrity chef dinner at Private|Social with a few of her Top Chef friends. Diners will be treated to a four or five-course meal with wine pairings expertly created by Chef Derry and her co-host. Dinners are priced at $125 per person (tax and gratuity not included).
June 19 - Kevin Sbraga of Sbraga
Pictured: Top Chef contestants Angelo Sosa, Kevin Sbraga, Ed Cotton
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million