Beer and Cheese Night
June 19, 2012
to 8 PM
701 Galveston Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
Do you like beer? Do you like cheese? Do you like beer and cheese? Well, we have a treat in store for you. Save the date, June 19th, for our first beer and cheese pairing here at the brewery from 6-8PM. Featuring Rahr beer and a selection of locally produced cheeses from Eagle Mountain Farmhouse Cheese Co. This is a limited seating event, so reserve your spot today.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth