June 23, 2012
This is Coldplay's first North American tour in almost three years. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, December 17.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu