Rain Gardens: Design, Construction and Maintenance
June 23, 2012
to 12 PM
4116 West Plano Parkway , Plano, TX
In an urban environment, water runoff creates major problems with your landscape, plus in local creeks and lakes. Learn to amend landscape to retain water, while protecting our water supply.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: A Little Night Music captivates audiences with the subtly of human emotion
- Former KVIL morning team opens Battuto Italian Kitchen in far north Dallas
- Society of Women Who Love Shoes uses fashion to spread positive message about domestic abuse
- Coffee-monger The Pearl Cup opens third location in Richardson
- UPDATED: Small male dog found in Richardson area