Showtime Saturdays: Critterman
June 23, 2012
to 12 PM
13350 Dallas Parkway , Suite 3080 , Dallas, TX
David Kleven, aka Critterman, will be featuring seven extra furry animals from around the world. Here are some hints about which animals he is bringing. One animal got its name from Lewis and Clark more than 200 years ago. Another is from Australia. It is a cousin of the kangaroo and koala. And he will introduce an animal from Africa that not even a full grown lion would mess with. Every Saturday children and families are invited to enjoy the amazing free entertainment provided by Galleria Dallas and Slappy’s. Level 3 near the Children’s Play Place.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 pints
- Townhouse Kitchen + Bar: $3 domestic bottles, $4 import bottles, $4 Texas drafts, $4 well drinks. $5 glasses of house wine
- Hawley's Billiards: $5 select premium drinks
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints
- Chaparrito's Tex-Mex: $2.25 domestic beers, $3.25 imported beers, $4.98 margaritas, $5 whiskey, $5 gin, $5 vodka, $5 tequila
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Dallas Disney Streets offer Cinderella's castle at affordable price
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.