World Refugee Day Celebration 2012
June 23, 2012
World Refugee Day Celebration 2012 is provided by the Refugee and Empowerment Services division of Catholic Charities of Dallas and will feature all the amazing culture around the world through vendor booths, food, music, dancing and much more.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Snag Mike Modano and Willa Ford's Preston Hollow home for a cool $2.5 mil
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center
- Theater review: Flat Stanley is rip-roaring fun for the little ones
- First look: Cafe 43 at Bush library eviscerates all notions of "museum dining"