June 24, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$27.50 - $95
The documentary-style musical based on the lives of one of rock ‘n’ roll’s legendary groups, The Four Seasons, opened on Broadway November 6, 2005 and was an immediate sensation. Ben Brantley of The New York Times wrote, “THE CROWD GOES WILD. I’m talking about the real, mostly middle aged crowd at the August Wilson Theater, who seem to have forgotten what year it is or how old they are.” Pat Collins of UPN TV said, “Oh what a fantastic night you’ll have. This is a phenomenal hit, with more show-stopping hit songs than any new show on Broadway. It’s impossible not to love Jersey Boys, a spectacular, behind-the-scenes tell-all pop musical.”
The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi, were four blue collar kids who became one of the greatest successes in pop music history. The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame performers sold 175 million records worldwide.
Jersey Boys won four Tony Awards for Best Musical, Best Actor, Best Featured Actor and Best Lighting Design. The show also was named outstanding musical by the Outer Critics Circle and won the Laurence Olivier Award for Best New Musical. The Jersey Boys show album also received a Grammy Award.
Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Sunday, February 12.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: