Shakespeare in the Park: Twelfth Night
June 24, 2012
to 10:30 PM
1500 Tenison Parkway , Dallas, TX
Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare opens the 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season and is directed by Shakespeare Dallas Executive and Artistic Director Raphael Parry. Shipwrecked on the coast of Illyria and separated from her twin brother, Sebastian, the beautiful Viola disguises herself as a man named Cesario to protect her honor in the new land. This hilarious comedy is true to form and filled with Shakespeare’s stubborn, comedic characters and side splitting situations, including jealousy, mistaken identity and cross-dressing.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records