Red Hot Patriot: The Kick-Ass Wit of Molly Ivins
June 24, 2012
821 West Vickery Boulevard , Fort Worth, TX
$22 - $28
The story of the famously brassy newspaper columnist who wrote for the Dallas Times-Herald and the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, and was a frequent op-ed contributor for the New York Times and the Washington Post. A true Texas original, who skewered the political establishment and the “good ol’ boys” with sharp-tongued wit and wisdom. This one has been a smash wherever it has played to date.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- T&P Tavern: $3 draught beers
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $3 you call it
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth