Pour Man’s Beer Dinner
June 25, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
On Monday, June 11 we kick off our weekly Pour Man's Beer Dinner. 4 great beers, 4 courses from Chef Mike, $29. That's a hell of a deal! We'll be doing these EVERY Monday starting this week with a different menu each week. They will be served all night starting at 6 p.m. Here's this week's menu:
1: Mini Asian style salmon tacos with avocado-wasabi puree - Mama's Lil Yella Pils
2: Mixed greens and summer melon salad with blood orange vinaigrette - White Rascal
3: Grilled lamb chop with toasted pine nut and pepper cous cous finished with oregano brown butter - Hennepin
4: Carrot cake cup with stout crème anglaise - Sculpin
We are limited to 30 dinners this week first come first serve, so don't miss out.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million