June 27, 2012
to 1:30 PM
1500 Marilla Street , Dallas, TX
Living Plaza is about activating the plaza, connecting people, and enjoying our wonderful public space. We hold this monthly event to show that with a few additions: food trucks, music/entertainment, tables and chairs, and a few other place-making tools the plaza can be dramatically transformed into a fun and interactive human habitat.
September 26 - For Re-thinking Shade 2, we're going under the trees. Bring your blankets and receive a special prize from our prize basket. We'll be joined by Free Wheelin' Cafe, Easy Slider, and Belgian Waffle Co. food trucks, as well as some sweet acoustic music to add a little flavor.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair