Mistakes Were Made
June 28, 2012
We've all had stressful days at the office, but none quite like what Off-Broadway producer Felix Artifex experiences while trying to bring an epic play about the French Revolution to Broadway. This ambitious project forces him into hilarious attempts to juggle a demanding Hollywood star and his agent, an uncompromising playwright, an uncommunicative ex-wife, and urgent business problems involving a truck load of sheep in a war-torn country. (contains strong language)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Malone's Pub: $1.75 longnecks
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth