Grillin’ and Chillin’ Baseball-Watching Party
June 29, 2012
3030 Olive Street , Dallas, TX
For $25, enjoy Chef Jim's gourmet hot dogs, sausages, brats, house-made potato salad, cole slaw, chips, and beer. All you can eat and drink during the Rangers game. Tickets and prizes will be given out during the game. Reservations recommended. Call 214-432-1900.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: The hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park