Movie on the Lawn: The Artist
June 30, 2012
1509 North Perry Road , Carrollton, TX
The A.W. Perry Museum (1509 N. Perry Road) is showing The Artist (2011), a modern silent film set in the 1920s Hollywood, outdoors at 8:30 p.m., projected on a large canvas screen draped across the front of the barn on Saturday, June 30. The film was critically acclaimed and the most recent Oscar winner for Best Picture. Early silent film shorts from Thomas Edison will be shown as previews. Refreshments will be available for purchase. Movie begins at dusk. Bring lawn chairs or a blanket for seating; admission is free.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Dessert review: Carrollton's new Caffé Bene syncs Korean and European flavors in perfect symmetry
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Man gets life term for killing 10-year-old in Carrollton
- R.L. Turner students back in class after bomb scare