Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge Celebration Party
March 2, 2012
to 11 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
Lyle Lovett and his large band headline the opening evening between the glowing Dallas skyline on the eastside and the vibrant neighborhood festivities of Bridge-o-Rama in West Dallas. Experience the beauty of Calatrava's design up close in the architecture of the bridge and replicated in 14-foot Calatrava-inspired costumed performers. Enjoy local foods, delectable tastings from Trinity Groves celebrity chefs, specialty drinks, great entertainment, and dance the night away on the bridge. DJ Lucy Wrubel will spin bridge tunes and the award-winning Street Corner Symphony will perform. The evening tops off under the glow of fireworks and the dramatic lighting of the bridge. Valet parking provided. Dallas Pedicabs rides available. Hosted by The Trinity Trust.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling