Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge Celebration Party
March 2, 2012
to 11 PM
Singleton Boulevard and Gulden Lane , Dallas, TX
Lyle Lovett and his large band headline the opening evening between the glowing Dallas skyline on the eastside and the vibrant neighborhood festivities of Bridge-o-Rama in West Dallas. Experience the beauty of Calatrava's design up close in the architecture of the bridge and replicated in 14-foot Calatrava-inspired costumed performers. Enjoy local foods, delectable tastings from Trinity Groves celebrity chefs, specialty drinks, great entertainment, and dance the night away on the bridge. DJ Lucy Wrubel will spin bridge tunes and the award-winning Street Corner Symphony will perform. The evening tops off under the glow of fireworks and the dramatic lighting of the bridge. Valet parking provided. Dallas Pedicabs rides available. Hosted by The Trinity Trust.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day